Our dedicated property professionals have an unrivalled reputation for providing a complete letting and management service. It is of the utmost importance to us that your property is managed appropriately and that you feel you can rely our support. So you can expect the highest levels of customer service from us, with any issues that arise dealt with as quickly as possible.
If you choose to have your property fully managed by Greenwoods, we will:
- collect and remit the monthly rent
- act as a point of contact for tenants, including operating a 24-hour emergency phone line
- pursue non-payment of rent and advise you on rent arrears actions
- deduct commission and other works
- prepare monthly income and expense statements
- advise you on any changes to utility providers
- carry out quarterly inspection visits and notify you of the outcome
- arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors
- hold keys throughout the tenancy term
- serve relevant legal notices prior to and during the tenancy
- provide legal lettings advice
- make any HMRC deductions and provide tenants with the NRL8 (if relevant).
To find out more about property management with Greenwoods, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our lettings team.